Jobs & Internships:
Please submit: Cover letter, or 3-5min video and up-to-date resume to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to filling out the application form.
KitTea - San Francisco's first Tea Lounge and Cat Adoption Center is hiring and looking for the purrfect part-time candidates to join the family aka The KitTeam!
Who we are:
KitTea is a unique cafe experience dedicated to enriching the interactions between humans and cats in a relaxing environment. Founded by Courtney Hatt, KitTea provides high-quality care to its resident rescue cats and adoptable felines.
$13/hour + tips
Must be available ASAP - ideally with flexible weekends, weekdays, and holidays.
Position(s): Cat Wrangler and Tea Lounge Attendants
Cat Wranglers exist in the cat lounge, and their basic duties include, but are not limited to, welcoming guests and sharing guidelines of the space, monitoring the length of visits, taking orders from patrons on the cat lounge iPad, feeding cats, cleaning litter boxes, administering medicine when needed, etc. Also keeping both the "front of the house" and "back of the house" spaces clean (sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, running washer/dryer, sanitizing), prepping acclimation spaces for incoming cats, and cleaning the human restroom in the cat lounge at close and refreshing it during the day. Cat Wranglers are knowledgeable about the policies related to adoptions through our partner rescues and help facilitate positive human-cat interactions.
Tea Lounge Attendants are responsible for maintaining the flow of the tea lounge. This includes, but is not limited to, taking orders, preparing tea and snack service, making waffles, sandwiches, salads, soups and hot chocolate. Assisting the host when needed, bussing dishes, washing dishes, processing new inventory (deliveries) and counting current inventory, taking out garbage, maintaining knowledge of reservation policies, making customers feel at home and relaxed in our environment, etc. Daily opening and closing duties, include: cleaning the restroom in the tea lounge and refreshing it during the day.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
(NOT HIRING FOR THIS POSITION AT THIS TIME)
Please Email: email@example.com with a resume and 1 page cover letter, or 3-5min video as to why you should be chosen to be the next Marketing Intern for KitTea Cat Cafe.
SOCIAL MEDIA / MARKETING
Position Type: Internship
City: San Francisco
Reports to Title: Founder
Hourly Pay: $13/hour
- Creation of social media plan and calendar
- Assist in the evaluation and optimization of social media accounts
- Assist in the setup/upkeep of online advertising campaigns
- Assist in the management and analysis of online advertising campaigns and email marketing campaigns
- Creating creative, original content for our media platforms e.g. instagram, facebook, twitter, snapchat, youtube etc.
- Brainstorming sessions on how to create more brand awareness for KitTea and our adoptions
- Reaching out and establishing relationships with brand ambassadors e.g. popular bloggers, online magazines, local merchants in tourist industry etc.
- Guerilla Marketing ideas and execution
- Bi-Monthly Newsletter Creation
Education: Working towards Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Interaction Design, Web Design or Graphic Design, or Marketing
Availability: Two full work days per week (1:00pm - 7:00pm) and must report at 96 Gough Street, San Francisco
SERIOUS CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills including organizing and managing multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task and take direction in a team environment
- Attend off-site and internal client meetings
- Detail and deadline oriented critical
- Must be flexible and adapt/react to change
- Must be organized and able to prioritize
- Previous experience with Facebook pages for Business, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics a plus, but not necessary
- Loads of time with our adorable cats and kittens
- You can feel good about the work you're doing
- Free delicious pastries, or employee discounts at the cafe and gift shop
- Creative and fun position where you will learn and grow a lot from your experience