KitTea's Resident & Adoptable Cats
At KitTea we care for both our crew of resident rescue kitties and our featured adoptable kitties. The KitTea resident cats were rescued from high-risk situations and are not up for adoption by individuals. Good mews! We feature a limited selection of adoptable cats. See below for more information.
KitTea's Featured Adoptable Cats
KitTea's Purrr-manent Residents
Our Adoption Process
At KitTea, we believe that a cat makes a house a home. Being able to play a role in saving cats from at-risk situations and finding furrever homes is our passion project so we are pleased to be partnered with local Wonder Cat Rescue (WCR) to feature an adoptable cat (or two!) at a time.
- Our cat selection may/will vary!
- This means we may not always have an adoptable cat available, especially after one finds their furever home (yay!) and/or while a new kitty is acclimating.
- Given the nature of adoptions, we may not be able to keep an updated list of available cats online. Feel free to check in with us before you make a Cat Lounge reservation as we cannot offer refunds related to cat adoption expectations.
- The good mews is that a shelter near you always has an abundant supply of deserving and sweet cats so we encourage you to check out your local shelter and/or rescue group during your search.
- Sadly, we cannot accept owner surrendered cats directly. If you need to surrender a cat, check in with your local Animal Care and Control and/or reach out to your extended network for help.
If you've visited KitTea and met an adoptable cat you love, please check meow't WCR's website to apply directly. WCR will be in contact with you if it might be a purrfect match. We may not be fully updated on the adoption status so please follow up with WCR directly regarding your application.
Adopt, don't shop!